The sons of the physician, archivist and 1848 revolutionary Ludwig August Frankl gave the old Jewish Museum in Vienna a Hebrew poem on October 22, 1895, the year in which the institution was founded. Handwritten and bound, with a Hebrew dedication inscription, the poem was a gift for the seventieth birthday of Dr. Ludwig August Frankl, Ritter von Hochwart. The author of the celebratory poem “Yerushalayim Habnuya” is Isac Jonas Grünes from Lviv. Lemberg, as Lviv is called in German, was one of the most important centers of Jewish Eastern Europe. With great euphoria, Ludwig August Frankl campaigned for the German poet Friedrich Schiller to be honored with a statue in Vienna. Until then, the erection of a statue in a public square in Vienna had solely been reserved for rulers and generals. The unveiling took place on November 10, 1876 in the square in front of the Academy of Fine Arts. The Goethe Monument, erected in 1900, stands opposite.